There's more to New Jersey than meets the eye.
Did you know that New Jersey has a unique claim to fame as the “Diner Capital of the World”? With over 500 diners scattered throughout the state, it’s no wonder that New Jersey residents take their breakfast, lunch, and dinner seriously. In fact, many of these diners have become cultural landmarks in their own right, serving up classic American fare and bringing communities together. So, if you’re ever in the mood for a late-night snack or a hearty meal, make sure to stop by one of New Jersey’s many iconic diners and experience this beloved state tradition for yourself!
New Jersey Trivia Questions
Here are some sample trivia questions from this quiz. If you want to see all of our New Jersey trivia questions and answers, you’ll need to complete the quiz.
- What is the capital of New Jersey?
- Which of the following is NOT one of New Jersey’s nicknames?
- Which famous boardwalk is located in New Jersey?
- Which major river runs along New Jersey’s border with Pennsylvania?
- What is the name of the tallest roller coaster on the East Coast, located in New Jersey?
- Which famous musician was born in New Jersey?
- What is the name of the popular beach town located in southern New Jersey?
- Which of the following sports teams is NOT based in New Jersey?
- Which famous inventor had a laboratory in Menlo Park, New Jersey?
- What is the name of the highway that runs through the center of New Jersey?
- What is the name of the world’s largest theme park chain, headquartered in New Jersey?
- What is the name of the historic lighthouse located at the northernmost point of the New Jersey coastline?