Sink your teeth into a delectable serving of Bob's Burgers trivia!
Welcome to our Bob’s Burgers Trivia Quiz, where we serve up a heaping plate of laughter, puns, and burger-flipping fun. Get ready to join the Belcher family and their eclectic community of friends and foes in this beloved animated sitcom. This quiz is a celebration of the quirky humor, memorable characters, and heartwarming moments that have made Bob’s Burgers a fan favorite. From the iconic burger creations to the unforgettable musical numbers, we’ll test your knowledge on everything from the daily antics at the restaurant to the Belcher family’s misadventures around town. So, grab your apron, put on your best burger pun, and get ready to dive into the world of Bob’s Burgers trivia. Will you sizzle with success or find yourself in a pickle? Let’s find out as we embark on this finger-licking trivia adventure!
Bob's Burgers Trivia Questions
Here are some sample trivia questions from this quiz. If you want to see all of our Bob’s Burgers trivia questions and answers, you’ll need to complete the quiz.
- What is the name of the burger restaurant owned by the Belcher family?
- What is the name of the pest control company that exterminates the rodents from Bob’s restaurant in the episode “Bed & Breakfast”?
- What is the name of the annual event in which Louise takes charge of the family’s Christmas gift-giving in the episode “God Rest Ye Merry Gentle-Mannequins”?
- What is the name of the musical Bob writes and produces in the episode “The Gene and Courtney Show”?
- What is the name of the celebrity chef who competes against Bob in the episode “Food Truckin'”?
- What is the name of the boy who is obsessed with Louise and frequently follows her around in the episode “Bob Day Afternoon”?
- What is the name of the amusement park that Bob and the family visit in the episode “The Oeder Games”?
- What is the name of the health inspector who has a crush on Bob in the episode “Sheesh! Cab, Bob?”?
- What is the name of the cat who belongs to Linda’s sister Gayle in the episode “The Gayle Tales”?
- What is the name of the town’s annual Halloween party that Bob and Linda attend in the episode “Full Bars”?
- What is the name of Bob’s longtime friend who runs a rival burger joint?
- In the episode “Ear-Sy Rider,” what does Gene try to make a mold of?
- What is the name of the ghost haunting the Belcher’s restaurant in the episode “The Hauntening”?
- In the episode “Tina and the Real Ghost,” what is the name of the ghost hunter that the Belcher’s hire?
- What is the name of Bob’s former classmate who becomes a food critic in the episode “Bob and Deliver”?
- In the episode “The Equestranauts,” what is the name of the toy horse that Tina becomes obsessed with?
- In the episode “The Belchies,” what do Bob and the kids search for on the beach?
- In the episode “Lobsterfest,” what does Linda accidentally serve to the health inspector?
- What is the name of the restaurant chain that opens across the street from Bob’s Burgers in the episode “The Land Ship”?
- In the episode “The Gene and Courtney Show,” what type of food does Bob make in an attempt to save his restaurant?