Journey Back to the Totally Tubular 80s!
Step into a time warp and transport yourself to a decade of radical fashion, unforgettable music, and pop culture phenomena. Welcome to our 80s trivia quiz, where we’ll put your knowledge of this colorful era to the ultimate test. Whether you were an avid cassette collector, a connoisseur of leg warmers, or just love everything 80s, this quiz will take you on a nostalgic journey through neon-soaked memories. From classic movies to iconic TV shows, from chart-topping hits to video game revolution, buckle up for a whirlwind tour of all things 80s. So, grab your Walkman, put on your favorite shoulder pads, and let’s see if you’re totally tubular enough to conquer this blast from the past! Are you ready to take a trip down memory lane? Let’s dive in and prove you’re the ultimate 80s trivia champ!
80s Trivia Questions
Here are some sample trivia questions from this quiz. If you want to see all of our 80s trivia questions and answers, you’ll need to complete the quiz.
- Who starred as the title character in the 1980 movie “Flash Gordon”?
- Who won the Best Picture Oscar in 1986 for the film “Platoon”?
- What was the highest-grossing movie of the 1980s?
- Who sang the 1984 hit song “Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go”?
- Who played the character of “Marty McFly” in the “Back to the Future” movie series?
- What popular dance move was introduced in the 1983 Michael Jackson music video “Thriller”?
- Who created and hosted the TV show “The Joy of Painting” in the 1980s?
- What was the name of the popular computer game released in 1985 featuring a mustachioed plumber?
- What iconic Australian movie featuring Mel Gibson was released in 1981?
- Who won the Best Actress Oscar in 1988 for her role in the movie “Moonstruck”?
- Which legendary British band released the hit song “Under Pressure” in collaboration with David Bowie in 1981?
- Who played the character of “E.T.” in the 1982 Steven Spielberg movie “E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial”?
- Which 1980s teen movie featured the famous quote “Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.”?
- Who played the character of “Maverick” in the 1986 movie “Top Gun”?
- Who sang the 1985 hit song “Everybody Wants to Rule the World”?
- Who was the first African-American to be elected to the office of the President of the United States?
- Which movie character, played by Harrison Ford, said the famous quote “I love you.” and got the response “I know.”?
- Which popular toy in the 1980s was a line of collectible figurines that could be stored in egg-shaped containers?
- Which rock band released the hit song “Livin’ on a Prayer” in 1986?
- Which 1989 movie starred Robin Williams as an English teacher who inspires his students at an all-boys prep school?