Get Ready to Pixar Your Brain! Take This Trivia Quiz and Prove You're a True Fan
Welcome to the wonderful world of Pixar – a place where childhood dreams come to life and where the impossible becomes possible. Pixar has given us some of the most beloved and iconic animated films of all time, from the heartwarming story of friendship in Toy Story, to the emotional journey of self-discovery in Inside Out. But how well do you really know these films? Can you spot the hidden references, Easter eggs, and cameos that Pixar is famous for? Do you know all the trivia and behind-the-scenes secrets that went into making these films? Test your knowledge with this 15-question Pixar trivia quiz and prove that you’re a true fan. So grab some popcorn, cue up your favorite Pixar movie, and let’s see if you have what it takes to Pixar your brain!
Pixar Trivia Questions
Here are some sample trivia questions from this quiz. If you want to see all of our Pixar trivia questions and answers, you’ll need to complete the quiz.
- In the movie “Up,” what kind of animal is Kevin?
- In “Toy Story,” what is the name of Andy’s neighbor who frequently torments his toys?
- What is the name of the French chef who is the main villain in “Ratatouille”?
- In “The Incredibles,” what is the name of the villain who goes by the alias Syndrome?
- What kind of car is Lightning McQueen in the “Cars” franchise?
- What is the name of the toy repairman who is the main character in “Toy Story 2”?
- In “Inside Out,” what are the five emotions that make up the main character, Riley’s, personality?
- In “Monsters Inc.,” what is the name of the little girl that Sulley befriends?
- What is the name of the adventurous boy who is the main character in “Up”?
- In “Finding Nemo,” what is the name of the forgetful fish who helps Marlin search for his son?
- In the movie “Finding Nemo,” what is the name of the dentist’s niece who helps rescue Nemo?
- Which Pixar movie features a garbage-compacting robot named WALL-E?
- In the movie “Up,” what is the name of the elderly protagonist who flies his house to South America using helium balloons?
- Which Pixar movie features a group of toys dealing with a new addition to their owner’s collection, a spaceman action figure named Buzz Lightyear?
- What is the name of the chef who dreams of becoming a renowned French cook in the Pixar movie “Ratatouille”?
- In the movie “Monsters, Inc.,” what is the name of the young girl who accidentally enters the monster world?
- Which Pixar movie features a family of superheroes trying to live a normal life in the suburbs, only to be forced back into action to save the world?
- In the movie “Brave,” what is the name of the Scottish princess who is skilled with a bow and arrow?
- Which Pixar movie features a young musician named Miguel who travels to the Land of the Dead to meet his ancestors and follow his passion for music?
- In the movie “Cars,” what is the name of the racecar who gets stranded in a small town on Route 66?