0 votes, 0 avg1
Can You Become the King of 1990s Movie Trivia?
Our quiz will help answer that difficult question. However, if you want to give yourself a bit of an advantage, take a look at some sample questions by expanding the content below. If you want to see the complete 1990s movie trivia questions with answers, first you’ll need to complete the quiz above. Once you finish, you’ll see the correct answers for each question.
1990s Movie Trivia Questions
- Which 1990s film is considered one of the greatest of its genre and is preserved in the US National Film Registry?
- Bill Murray lived the same day over and over in which movie?
- What is the name of Sam Baldwin’s dead wife in ‘Sleepless in Seattle’?
- What is the name of Haley Joel Osment’s character in ‘The Sixth Sense’?
- Which movie stars Wesley Snipes as a half-vampire, half-human?
- Critically acclaimed, the hit sequel ‘Terminator 2’ was directed by whom?
- Who directed ‘Se7en’?
- Hannibal Lecter in ‘Silence of the Lambs’ ate the liver with fava beans and a nice what?
- How does Sam die at the start of ‘Ghost’?
- Which Tarantino directed film was released in 1994?
- The film ‘Trainspotting’ was set in which country?
- Which of these Nicolas Cage movies was not released in 1994?
- What is the full name of Forrest Gump’s love interest?
- “This one time at band camp” is from which movie?
- An American film starring an Australian-American actor, ‘Braveheart’ told the altered story of which Scottish hero?
- Who directed ‘The Nightmare Before Christmas’?
- What is the name of the last human city in ‘The Matrix’?
- Who directed ‘The Usual Suspects’?
- Which 1995 Robin Williams movie inspired a sequel series/reboot in 2017?
- How many siblings does Kevin have in ‘Home Alone’?
- Who ends up with Mary in ‘There’s Something About Mary’?
- Which film’s protagonist was a pregnant female police officer?
- Who was not a cast member in ‘Schindler’s List’?
- What song finishes out ‘The Full Monty’?
- The first Pokémon movie was released in 1998. Who was the primary antagonist?