Legendary Quiz: Test Your Knowledge with this 15-Question How I Met Your Mother Trivia Challenge!
It’s time to suit up and dive into the world of “How I Met Your Mother” with this ultimate trivia quiz. With its witty humor, heartfelt moments, and intricate storytelling, the show has captured the hearts of fans worldwide. This 15-question trivia challenge will put your knowledge to the test, covering everything from the gang’s favorite catchphrases to the legendary Slap Bet. Whether you’re a devoted fan who knows every episode by heart or just getting to know Ted, Robin, Barney, Marshall, and Lily, this quiz is a true test of your HIMYM expertise. So, grab your yellow umbrella and let’s see if you have what it takes to be the ultimate legend in this How I Met Your Mother trivia quiz!
How I Met Your Mother Trivia Questions
Here are some sample trivia questions from this quiz. If you want to see all of our How I Met Your Mother trivia questions and answers, you’ll need to complete the quiz.
- What is the name of the bar that the characters frequently visit in “How I Met Your Mother”?
- What is the name of the playbook that Barney uses to pick up women?
- Which character is a news anchor and eventually becomes a co-host of “Good Morning, USA”?
- What is the name of Ted’s on-again, off-again girlfriend who is obsessed with getting married?
- What is the name of the bar that Marshall and Lily open?
- What is the name of the law firm where Marshall works?\
- Which character owns a ducky tie that he is forced to wear for an extended period of time?
- What is the name of the wedding venue where Barney and Robin get married?
- Which character has a catchphrase of saying “Legend-wait for it-dary”?
- Which character frequently wears a yellow umbrella pin as a nod to the show’s overarching storyline?
- What is the smallest country in the world by land area?
- Which element has the symbol Pb on the periodic table?
- Who directed the movie “Jaws”?
- What is the capital city of Canada?
- What is the name of the first man to walk on the moon?
- Which artist painted the famous artwork “The Persistence of Memory”?
- What is the highest mountain in Africa?
- Which planet is known as the “Red Planet”?
- What is the name of the longest river in Asia?
- Who is the author of the Harry Potter series?