Test Your November Knowledge: Are You November's Number One Know-It-All?
Ah, November – a month of transition, gratitude, and a touch of magic. As the crisp autumn leaves fall gently from the trees and the scent of pumpkin spice fills the air, it’s time to put your November knowledge to the ultimate test! Our November trivia quiz will transport you through time and space, exploring historical events, cultural traditions, and peculiar facts that make this month truly special. So, grab a cup of hot apple cider, cozy up by the fire, and embark on a journey through the captivating realm of November trivia. Get ready to be challenged, surprised, and, who knows, you might just discover something about November that you never knew before!
November Trivia Questions
Here are some sample trivia questions from this quiz. If you want to see all of our November trivia questions and answers, you’ll need to complete the quiz.
- In the United States, which national holiday is celebrated on the fourth Thursday of November?
- Which birthstone is associated with the month of November?
- Which U.S. president declared November as National American Indian Heritage Month in 1990?
- Which famous novel by Charles Dickens begins with the line, “It was the best of times, it was the worst of times”?
- What is the name of the famous parade held annually in New York City on Thanksgiving Day?
- Which country celebrates their Independence Day on November 11th?
- Which sign of the zodiac covers the majority of November?
- Which famous historical figure delivered the Gettysburg Address on November 19th, 1863?
- Which popular shopping event takes place on the day after Thanksgiving in the United States?
- Which national holiday is celebrated in the United States on November 11th to honor military veterans?
- Which famous rock band released their iconic album “The Joshua Tree” in November 1987?
- In the United States, which holiday is observed on November 11th to honor military veterans?
- Which sign of the zodiac begins in late November?
- Which famous scientist and inventor, known for his theory of relativity, was born on November 25th, 1874?
- In the United States, which holiday is celebrated on the last Thursday of November?
- Which landmark event took place on November 9th, 1989, leading to the reunification of Germany?
- Which fictional character lives in Whoville and famously tries to steal Christmas in a story by Dr. Seuss?
- Which American president delivered the famous “Four Score and Seven Years Ago” speech on November 19th, 1863?
- Which fruit is traditionally associated with November harvest festivals and Thanksgiving celebrations?
- Which annual sports event, known for its horse race, takes place on the first Tuesday of November in Melbourne, Australia?