0 votes, 0 avg0
Think You Have What it Takes to Beat the Wizard of Oz Trivia Quiz?
You’re not in Kansas anymore, we hate to tell you. If you think you can tackle this quiz, you might want to check out some sample questions first. Expand the content below to take a look at what you’ll be facing in this quiz. To see complete Wizard of Oz trivia questions with answers, though, you’ll need to first complete the quiz above.
Wizard of Oz Trivia Questions
- Why was Miss Gulch trying to take Toto from Dorothy?
- Which farmhand doubled as the Scarecrow?
- Who was the author of the 1900 original book?
- What is “Em” short for?
- Who was the original choice to play Dorothy?
- A field of what flowers is very dangerous to the heroes?
- Which wasn’t one of the animals the group was worried about attacking them?
- What was Professor Marvel’s horse called?
- Where do Munchkins sleep?
- What color were Dorothy’s slippers in the original book?
- What was the group NOT seeking from the Wizard?
- What was Miss Gulch’s first name?
- What was the name of the dog who played Toto?
- Which theorem does the Scarecrow get wrong after receiving his diploma?
- What are the Wicked Witch’s guards called?
- The film received how many Oscar nominations?
- How much did Judy Garland make a week on this film?
- How old was Judy Garland when she portrayed Dorothy?
- Complete the lyric: “Where troubles melt like lemon drops-“
- How many films did the dog who portrayed Toto star in over her life?
- What was the name of the ‘psychic’ in the caravan?
- Which of these was not played by Frank Morgan?
- What happens to the Scarecrow?
- Who does Glinda think is a witch when Dorothy denies that she herself is one?
- What color does the shifting horse NOT change to?