Unwrap the Secrets of December Wonderland!
‘Tis the season to test your wits and unravel the mysteries hidden within the month of December. Welcome to our dazzling December trivia quiz, where the snowflakes dance, and the holiday magic fills the air! Whether you’re a chestnut-roasting expert or a mistletoe novice, this quiz will put your December knowledge to the test with 15 merry and challenging questions. From iconic holiday films to historical events that shaped the world, we’ll explore the nooks and crannies of this enchanting time of year. So, don your favorite ugly Christmas sweater, jingle all the way, and embark on this festive adventure. Can you sing along to the carols of triumph, or will you find yourself tangled in tinsel? Gather your loved ones, kindle the Yule log, and let the merriment begin. Remember, ’tis the season to be jolly and knowledgeable – may your answers be as bright as Rudolph’s nose!
December Trivia Questions
Here are some sample trivia questions from this quiz. If you want to see all of our December trivia questions and answers, you’ll need to complete the quiz.
- In which month does the winter solstice occur in the Northern Hemisphere?
- What is the birthstone for December?
- Which holiday is celebrated on December 25th?
- Which zodiac signs are associated with December?
- Which famous scientist was born on December 25, 1642?
- What is the traditional flower associated with the month of December?
- In which country is the famous New Year’s Eve celebration held in Times Square?
- Which iconic ballet is often performed during the holiday season?
- What is the traditional birthstone for those born in December?
- In which hemisphere does December mark the beginning of summer?
- What is the birth flower for December?
- Which famous playwright was born on December 25, 1564?
- Which holiday celebrates the last day of the year?
- What is the traditional color associated with December?
- In which city is the famous Christmas market called “Christkindlesmarkt” held?
- Which animal is associated with the Chinese zodiac sign for the year 2022, which falls in December?
- What is the traditional dessert often served during the holiday season made from ground almonds, sugar, and egg whites?
- In which country is the Christmas tradition of leaving out shoes or stockings to be filled with gifts by St. Nicholas popular?
- Which famous author wrote the novel “A Christmas Carol”?
- What is the traditional beverage often served during holiday celebrations, made from eggs, sugar, milk, and spices?