Can You Dig It? Groovy Tunes Await!
Get ready to take a groovy trip down memory lane with our 70s Music trivia quiz! Dust off your platform shoes, unleash your inner flower child, and prepare to test your knowledge of the unforgettable sounds that defined an era. This quiz will transport you back to the time when disco balls lit up the dance floors, bell-bottoms swayed to the rhythm, and rock legends ruled the charts. From the iconic hits of ABBA to the rebellious anthems of Led Zeppelin, this quiz will have you tapping your feet and humming along to the unforgettable tunes that have stood the test of time. With 15 far-out questions waiting to challenge your musical expertise, it’s time to prove that you’re a true aficionado of the 70s music scene. So, grab your lava lamp, crank up the stereo, and get ready to boogie down in this retro journey that will have you singing “Stayin’ Alive” till the last question!
70'S Music Trivia Questions
Here are some sample trivia questions from this quiz. If you want to see all of our 70’S Music trivia questions and answers, you’ll need to complete the quiz.
- What iconic rock band released the hit song “Stairway to Heaven” in 1971?
- Which Bee Gees song spent 8 consecutive weeks at #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 in 1978?
- Who was the lead singer of the Eagles, known for hits such as “Hotel California” and “Take it Easy”?
- What song by Queen, released in 1975, has become a rock classic and features a guitar solo by Brian May?
- What disco hit by Gloria Gaynor won the Grammy Award for Best Disco Recording in 1980?
- What song by Elton John, released in 1973, features the famous line “I’m not the man they think I am at home”?
- Who was the lead singer of the band Aerosmith, known for hits such as “Dream On” and “Sweet Emotion”?
- What hit song by The Police, released in 1979, features the line “You don’t have to put on the red light”?
- What classic rock song by Lynyrd Skynyrd, released in 1973, is often played at sporting events and features a guitar solo by Allen Collins?
- What hit song by Fleetwood Mac, released in 1977, features the famous line “Thunder only happens when it’s raining”?
- What was the title of the Bee Gees’ hit song that was featured in the movie “Saturday Night Fever”?
- Who released the song “Blinded by the Light” in 1976, which was later covered by Manfred Mann’s Earth Band?
- What was the title of the popular Eagles song released in 1976 that featured a memorable guitar solo by Joe Walsh?
- Who released the disco hit “I Will Survive” in 1978?
- What is the title of the Led Zeppelin song that features a prominent use of a mellotron?
- Which band released the song “American Woman” in 1970?
- Who released the hit single “Rocket Man” in 1972?
- What was the title of the hit single by Earth, Wind & Fire that was released in 1975 and features the lyrics “Do you remember the 21st night of September”?
- Which famous guitarist released the instrumental song “Europa” in 1976?
- Who released the song “More Than a Feeling” in 1976?