An Excellent Tool for Children to Learn the Bible
You never really know how well you’ve retained some knowledge until you test yourself, and this kids’ Bible trivia quiz is a great opportunity for children to see how much of the Good Book they remember. The questions are challenging for youngsters, but not so hard that they should get discouraged. This is a fun way to see how well biblical lessons are sinking in. You can see example questions below, and once you finish the quiz above you’ll see how well you score along with the correct answers to all of the questions.
Kids' Bible Trivia Questions
- What is the first book to appear in the Old Testament?
- How long did it take God to create the world?
- Who was the first woman?
- How long did it rain while Noah was on the ark?
- What was the name of the tower men built to try to reach heaven?
- How many books of the Bible did Jesus write?
- How many days did Jonah spend in the fish’s belly?
- What was the first bird Noah sent from the Ark?
- Who lived in the Garden of Eden?
- What was the name of Jesus’ mother?
- Jacob had how many sons?
- Which apostle disowned Jesus three times after he was arrested?
- How long was Jesus’ body in the tomb?
- Where was Jesus born?
- How many total books are included in the Bible?
- What is the last book that appears in the Bible?
- The Sermon on the Mount is included in which book of the Bible?
- Which book of the Bible is the longest?
- In what town was Jesus crucified?
- The baby Jesus was presented gifts from whom?
- Thou shalt honor your father and mother is which commandment?
- David famously defeated who in a fight?
- Eve was created from what?
- God appeared as a burning bush to…
- What is the second commandment?