Step into the Ring of Knowledge: Test Your Cinderella Man IQ
Cinderella Man is a 2005 American biographical sports drama film directed by Ron Howard and starring Russell Crowe. The film tells the true story of James J. Braddock, a former boxer who became a champion during the Great Depression era. With its powerful performances and inspiring story, Cinderella Man has become a beloved classic in the sports drama genre. But how much do you really know about this cinematic gem? Test your Cinderella Man IQ with our trivia quiz and see if you can go the distance!
Cinderella Man Trivia Questions
Here are some sample trivia questions from this quiz. If you want to see all of our Cinderella Man trivia questions and answers, you’ll need to complete the quiz.
- What year was “Cinderella Man” released?
- Who played the lead role of James J. Braddock in “Cinderella Man”?
- Who played the role of Braddock’s wife, Mae, in “Cinderella Man”?
- What was Braddock’s nickname in the movie “Cinderella Man”?
- Which boxer did Braddock defeat in the movie to become the number one contender for the heavyweight title?
- What was the profession of Braddock before he became a boxer?
- Who directed the movie “Cinderella Man”?
- Which city is the setting for “Cinderella Man”?
- Who played the role of Joe Gould in “Cinderella Man”?
- Who composed the music for “Cinderella Man”?
- How many Academy Awards was “Cinderella Man” nominated for?
- What is the title of the book that “Cinderella Man” is based on?