Test Your Knowledge of African American History with These Tricky Trivia Questions!
Are you a history buff? Do you know your African American history inside and out? Or are you just looking for a fun way to learn more about this important subject? Whatever your motivation, this trivia quiz is sure to put your knowledge to the test! From the Civil Rights Movement to the Harlem Renaissance, and from famous African American inventors to the first black astronaut, these questions cover a wide range of topics and will challenge even the most dedicated history lovers. So why not give it a try and see how well you do? Who knows, you might just learn something new along the way!
African American History Trivia Questions
Here are some sample trivia questions from this quiz. If you want to see all of our African American History trivia questions and answers, you’ll need to complete the quiz.
- Who was the first African American to become a Supreme Court justice in the United States?
- Who was the first African American president of the United States?
- Who was the African American leader who advocated for nonviolent civil disobedience to bring about change?
- Who was the first African American woman to win a Nobel Prize?
- Who was the first African American astronaut to travel in space?
- Who was the African American athlete who won four gold medals in the 1936 Olympics in Berlin, Germany?
- Who was the African American inventor who is known for his work on the electric light bulb, the phonograph, and the motion picture camera?
- Who was the African American woman who refused to give up her seat on a Montgomery, Alabama bus, sparking the civil rights movement?
- Who was the African American author who wrote “The Souls of Black Folk” and founded the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP)?
- Who was the African American boxer who was the first to win the world heavyweight championship three times?
- Who was the African American activist who founded the Black Panther Party in 1966?
- Who was the African American scientist and mathematician who worked for NASA and played a key role in the space race?