Step into the Time Machine: Groovy 60s Trivia Quiz!
Step into the Time Machine and take a nostalgic journey back to the swinging sixties! Get ready to test your knowledge of this iconic era with our Groovy 60s Trivia Quiz. From legendary musicians and groundbreaking events to cultural milestones and unforgettable fashion trends, this quiz will transport you to a time of peace, love, and mind-bending trivia. So, put on your rose-tinted glasses, crank up the tunes, and let’s see if you’re a true 60s aficionado. Can you dig it? Let the quiz begin!
60s Trivia Questions
Here are some sample trivia questions from this quiz. If you want to see all of our 60s trivia questions and answers, you’ll need to complete the quiz.
- Who famously sang “Hey Jude”?
- What was the name of the music festival held in 1969 that became a defining moment of the counterculture movement?
- Who had a hit song with “I Can’t Get No Satisfaction”?
- Which famous guitarist played a rendition of “The Star-Spangled Banner” at the Woodstock festival?
- Which iconic band released the album “Abbey Road” in 1969?
- Who was the lead vocalist of The Supremes?
- What was the name of the famous music festival in California that featured performances by Janis Joplin and Jimi Hendrix?
- Who released the hit song “Like a Rolling Stone” in 1965?
- Which musical group released the song “California Dreamin'” in 1965?
- Who sang “My Generation”?
- Who was the lead guitarist of the band The Jimi Hendrix Experience?
- Which British rock band released the hit song “Paint It Black” in 1966?
- Who famously performed at the “March on Washington for Jobs and Freedom” in 1963?
- What was the name of the musical group fronted by Brian Wilson, known for hits like “Good Vibrations”?
- Which iconic band released the album “Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band” in 1967?
- Who had a hit with the song “Respect” in 1967?
- Which American singer-songwriter released the album “Blonde on Blonde” in 1966?
- What was the name of the British spy series that debuted in 1962, starring Sean Connery as James Bond?
- Who sang the hit song “I Heard It Through the Grapevine” in 1968?
- Which iconic rock festival took place in upstate New York in 1969 and featured performances by Jimi Hendrix and Janis Joplin?