0 votes, 0 avg1
How Much Time Have You Spent in the MCU?
Whether you’re a die-hard fan of the Marvel Cinematic Universe or just enjoy a good superhero movie, you’ll love our trivia quiz! Test your knowledge of all things MCU with these challenging questions. Below you can see some example questions you’ll find in this quiz. If you want full Marvel movie questions with answers you’ll have to complete the quiz above.
Marvel Movie Questions
- It has been said that anyone who possesses all of the Infinity Stones will have absolute power. How many infinity stones are there in total?
- The origin of the Inifinity Stones has been changed in the MCU to better fit their story. How did the infinity stones come to be in their version?
- The Infinity Stones were originally referred to as…
- In the MCU, the crystalline cube-shaped device called the Tesseract served as the containment vessel for one of the Infinity Stones. Which stones was it?
- There is actually more than one infinity gauntlet in the MCU. How many are there?
- What is considered the first MCU movie?
- Captain America’s shield is virtually indestructible. What is it made of?
- Just A Rather Very Intelligent System or J.A.R.V.I.S. for short is Tony Stark’s supercomputer. Who was it named after?
- Ultron was indirectly responsible for the creation of which Avenger?
- Which user interface program did Tony Stark choose to replace J.A.R.V.I.S.?
- Which of the following Avengers is not worthy of wielding Mjolnir?
- Thor’s hammer, called Mjolnir, literally means…
- Jacob Batalon, the actor that plays Ned Leeds, was born in what country?
- What Infinity Stone resides in Vision’s forehead?
- What precious metal does Wakanda possess?
- Who designed T’Challa’s Black Panther suit?
- Who designed Captain America’s shield?
- Who is Killmonger’s father?
- How many tribes are there in Wakanda?
- Which tribe does the Black Panther belong to?
- In Amazing Spider-Man (2012), Sally Field who plays Aunt May shares the same birthday with which co-star?
- In what aspects is Spider-Man (2012) from Spider-Man (2002)?
- What alias did Natasha Romanoff use when she first met Tony Stark?
- Who was Steve Rogers supposed to have a dance with before his ship crashed?
- Johann Schmidt is more commonly known as…
- The “Pym Particles” were named after…
- The Eye of Agamotto is a containment device for…
- Captain Marvel’s cat is actually an alien species. What species is it?
- What government agency is responsible for protecting Earth from both extraterrestrial and extra-dimensional threats?
- In the MCU, TVA stands for…