Yippee Ki Yay Trivia Lovers: Test Your Knowledge on Die Hard
Die Hard is a classic action movie that has become a cult favorite since its release in 1988. The film follows the adventures of John McClane, a New York City police officer who finds himself in the wrong place at the wrong time during a Christmas party in Los Angeles. As he tries to rescue hostages from a group of terrorists, he must also navigate personal struggles and conflicts with the police department. Die Hard has inspired countless sequels, imitations, and parodies over the years, and its iconic catchphrase “Yippee Ki Yay” has become a part of popular culture. But how well do you really know this film? Test your knowledge with our trivia quiz and see if you’re a true Die Hard fan.
Die Hard Trivia Questions
Here are some sample trivia questions from this quiz. If you want to see all of our Die Hard trivia questions and answers, you’ll need to complete the quiz.
- In which city does the movie Die Hard take place?
- Who plays the role of John McClane in Die Hard?
- What is the name of the building that the terrorists take over in Die Hard?
- What is the name of the main villain in Die Hard?
- What does John McClane write on his arm to identify a terrorist?
- Who plays the role of Holly Gennero McClane, John’s wife, in Die Hard?
- What is the name of the limousine driver who helps John McClane in Die Hard?
- In what year was Die Hard released?
- Which of the following is not one of John McClane’s famous catchphrases in Die Hard?
- What is the name of the FBI agent who tries to take over the situation in Die Hard?
- What does John McClane use to kill Hans Gruber in Die Hard?
- Which famous actor plays the role of Karl, one of the terrorists, in Die Hard?