Ring in the holiday season with our Jingle-Bell Rockin' Christmas Carol Trivia!
Welcome to our Christmas Carol Trivia Quiz, where we’ll rock around the Christmas tree and spread the yuletide spirit with our festive musical knowledge. This quiz is a jingle-filled journey through the iconic melodies, heartwarming lyrics, and toe-tapping beats of beloved Christmas carols. From the timeless classics that evoke memories of snowy nights to the catchy tunes that have become holiday anthems, we’ll challenge your familiarity with the merry melodies that define the season. So, tune up your vocal cords, dust off your sleigh bells, and get ready to sing along as we embark on this merry trivia adventure. Will you jingle all the way to a perfect score or find yourself in need of a Christmas carol refresher? Let’s rock around the Christmas Carol trivia and spread the holiday joy!
Christmas Carol Trivia Questions
Here are some sample trivia questions from this quiz. If you want to see all of our Christmas Carol trivia questions and answers, you’ll need to complete the quiz.
- In the song “Deck the Halls,” what is being “decked”?
- In “Frosty the Snowman,” what is the name of the snowman’s pipe-smoking friend?
- In “Jingle Bells,” what kind of animal is mentioned in the first verse?
- In “It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year,” who is “telling you” to “be of good cheer”?
- In “Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer,” what is Rudolph’s father’s name?
- In “The Twelve Days of Christmas,” how many pipers piping are there?
- In “Silent Night,” in what language was the song originally written?
- In “Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas,” what is the “golden dream” referred to in the song?
- In “Joy to the World,” what is the first line of the second verse?
- In “O Come All Ye Faithful,” what does the Latin phrase “Venite adoremus” mean?
- In the song “Joy to the World,” what does the third line say?
- What is the opening line of “Hark! The Herald Angels Sing”?
- In “Deck the Halls,” what do we “don”?
- Which Christmas carol was originally written in German?
- In “O Come, All Ye Faithful,” what is “Word of the Father, now in flesh appearing” referring to?
- What is the last line of “The Twelve Days of Christmas”?
- In “Jingle Bells,” what kind of sleigh is mentioned?
- What does “Auld Lang Syne” mean?
- In “We Three Kings,” what do the wise men follow?
- Which Christmas carol has the line “Troll the ancient Yuletide carol”?