Even native New Yorkers can't possibly know all there is to know about this famous city.
Did you know that New York City has a history of being a trendsetter in the world of fashion? From the iconic little black dress to the enduring popularity of jeans and sneakers, many of the world’s most beloved fashion staples were born in the Big Apple. New York City is also home to some of the world’s most prestigious fashion events, such as New York Fashion Week, which draws designers, models, and fashionistas from around the world. So, if you’re a fashion lover, make sure to check out some of the city’s many chic boutiques and designer stores, and discover the style that has made New York City a fashion capital of the world!
New York City Trivia Questions
Here are some sample trivia questions from this quiz. If you want to see all of our New York City trivia questions and answers, you’ll need to complete the quiz.
- In what year was the first New York City subway line opened to the public?
- Which iconic landmark is located in New York City’s Central Park?
- What is the nickname for the area in Manhattan known for its theaters and bright lights?
- What is the name of the New York City museum that houses an extensive collection of modern and contemporary art?
- Which New York City borough is home to the Yankee Stadium?
- Which iconic skyscraper in New York City was the tallest in the world when it was completed in 1931?
- What is the name of the famous park located in the heart of Manhattan, which is home to several attractions including Central Park Zoo and the Central Park Conservatory Garden?
- Which New York City museum is known for its dinosaur exhibits, including a full-size T-Rex skeleton?
- Which borough in New York City is home to the famous amusement park, Coney Island?
- What is the name of the famous skyscraper located in Midtown Manhattan, which is known for its distinctive triangular shape?
- Which New York City borough is the largest in terms of population?
- What is the name of the famous art museum located in Upper Manhattan, which is known for its extensive collection of medieval art and architecture?