0 votes, 0 avg3
Are You a Master of Lion King Trivia?
We’ve built a database of Disney questions, including many about the Lion King. You can review some of the questions in our trivia quiz below. However, if you want to see the Lion King trivia questions with answers, you’ll have to complete the quiz above.
Lion King Trivia Questions
- What animal traps Zazu under it at the end of I Just Can’t Wait to Be King?
- How does Timon think of the stars?
- Which African country was the inspiration for the movie’s look?
- What species of animal is the first shown?
- What does “Hakuna Matata” mean?
- Mufasa’s last living words were:
- What is the last word of the movie?
- Which of Shakespeare’s plays inspired The Lion King?
- Which of these is NOT one of the three main hyena characters?
- Who is Simba’s mother?
- Which direction borders the elephant graveyard?
- How many of the lions seen in the film are male?
- What is Zazu’s title?
- The name “Rafiki” means something specific in Swahili. Is it:
- What is the first non-musical line in the movie?
- How does Scar’s story end?
- What distracted Pumbaa and caused him to get lost?
- Who does Simba see when he first looks in Rafiki’s pool?
- What colour are Scar’s eyes?
- What year was The Lion King released in theatres?
- Which character is FIRST to be seen on screen?
- What was the original title?
- Which bird is Zazu?
- Who finally convinced Simba to come home?
- Who tries to eat Pumbaa?