0 votes, 0 avg3
What Goes Great With Turkey? Trivia!
Thanksgiving is a time to come together with friends and family, share a feast, and give thanks for all the good things in our lives. It’s also a time for fun traditions, like playing trivia games.
If you’re looking for some fun Thanksgiving trivia questions to test your friends and family this year, you’ve come to the right place. We’ve put together a list of some of the best questions about Thanksgiving history, food, and culture. So put on your thinking caps and get ready to learn something new!
If you want to see the answers to our Thanksgiving trivia questions (samples below) you’ll need to finish the quiz above first!
Thanksgiving Trivia Questions
- The first ever documented turkey trot dates back to…
- What is considered the world’s longest turkey trot?
- The Guinness Book of World Records for the largest gathering of people dressed in costumes for turkey trot is…
- What is the first turkey trot race where women were allowed to compete?
- The Butterball Turkey Talk Line is a type of…
- Canadian Thanksgiving is different from its American counterpart in that it celebrates…
- Who is the native American that was honored in the first Thanksgiving feast?
- What meat was served during the first Thanksgiving feast?
- What well-known song was originally composed for Thanksgiving?
- Which of the following was used during the first Thanksgiving?
- Which of the following women were part of the pilgrims that survived to celebrate the first Thanksgiving?
- The following day after Thanksgiving is called…
- A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving was originally aired in what year?
- In the A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving show, what did Charlie Brown and his friends sing in his grandmother’s house?
- In the A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving show, what did Charlie Brown serve to his friends for Thanksgiving dinner?
- What ship transported the pilgrims that eventually the first ever Thanksgiving?
- How many Wampanoags celebrated with the pilgrims which will be known as the first ever Thanksgiving?
- Who captained the Mayflower during its voyage that carried pilgrims which eventually led to the celebration of the first Thanksgiving?
- What is the average speed of the Mayflower ship?
- What have the U.S. presidents been receiving every Thanksgiving since 1947?
- Green bean casserole is mainly composed of…
- The popular Thanksgiving side dish Green Bean Casserole was popularized by what company?
- Who invented the recipe for the popular Thanksgiving side dish Green bean casserole?
- What other ship did the Mayflower rendezvous with to set sail or America?
- The Green Bean Casserole was originally called…
- How many passengers did the Mayflower carry?
- Who is credited for writing the Mayflower Compact?
- In what year did the Mayflower arrive in America?
- What disease did the remaining passengers of the Mayflower suffer from during the winter?
- In the TV show Friends, which character’s head got stuck in a turkey?
- In the episode The One With All The Thanksgivings from the TV show Friends, what did Ross complain about having the worst thanksgiving?
- In the episode, The One With All The Thanksgivings from the TV show Friends, what did Monica put on the turkey which she later put on her head?
- Why did President Lincoln officially declare Thanksgiving holiday on November 26, 1863?
- In what year did Abraham Lincoln officially declare Thanksgiving as a holiday?
- Why did Benjamin Franklin prefer the turkey over the eagle as the national bird of America?
- In what year did the news start circulating when Benjamin Franklin proposed that the turkey be the national symbol of America?