0 votes, 0 avg13
How Presidential are You?
Do you know who the first U.S. president was? How about the most recent? If you’re not sure, or if you want to learn more about some of the lesser-known details of American presidential history, then you’ve come to the right place!
This web page is packed full of trivia questions and answers about U.S. presidents – from George Washington to Barack Obama. So whether you’re a seasoned presidential historian or just a casual fan, there are plenty of interesting facts waiting for you here! If you want to see presidential trivia questions with answers, you’ll need to complete the quiz above. However, if you just want to see some sample questions you can expand the content below to see what you’ll be up against.
Presidential Trivia Questions
- Which US president set the precedent for being the first to not own slaves?
- Jimmy Carter is not only the longest-living president but also the longest that has ever lived. How old was he as of January 1, 2022?
- William Henry Harrison has the misfortune of having the shortest presidency in U.S. history. What other misfortune did he experience?
- What was Abraham Lincoln’s campaign slogan?
- Which first lady was known as “Lemonade Lucy”?
- Which among the following U.S. presidents has survived an assassination?
- Franklin Pierce was known for signing the Kansas–Nebraska Act. Why was it so infamous?
- Which of the following U.S. president does not share the distinction of passing away on the 4th of July?
- Who owns the distinction of being the only U.S. president and also serving as a chief justice later?
- Who was the first African-American presidential candidate?
- Which U.S. president owns the distinction of being the first to get married and to have a baby born within the White House?
- What was the name of Theodore Roosevelt’s one-legged pet rooster?
- Which U.S. president is known for being a cat lover and being the first to bring felines within the White House?
- Which among the following U.S. presidents owns the distinction of having the first Siamese cat to come to the United States?
- Which U.S. president had to spend time within a sanitarium due to having a nervous breakdown?
- What was the nickname of the custom-built state car that Franklin D. Roosevelt rode?
- Who among the following U.S. presidents served as a bomber pilot during WWII?
- Harry S. Truman’s middle name actually means…
- Which U.S. president worked for Cosmopolitan magazine?
- The word “OK” was actually conceived during the reelection campaign of President Martin Van Buren. What does it stand for?
- Who was the first president to be born after the American Revolution?
- Throughout history, there have been three U.S. presidents to have died during the 4th of July. On the opposite side of the spectrum, which president was born during the said date?
- Which U.S. president owns the distinction of being the first to appear on television?
- In your heart, you know he’s right was the campaign slogan by which presidential candidate?
- If a certain presidentiable candidate was known for the “In your heart, you know he’s right” slogan, who was responsible for the rhetoric “in your guts, you know he’s nuts”?
- James A. Garfield had the misfortune of getting shot in the abdomen. Who was responsible for helping the doctors remove the bullet?
- By having a stiff and formal personality, this president was dubbed “the human iceberg”. Who is this president?
- Who was the first and only U.S. president that was a member of the Federalist Party?
- Who is considered America’s first acting president?
- What was the name of William McKinley’s yellow-headed amazon parrot?