0 votes, 0 avg12
How Well Do You Know Your 1980s Movie Trivia?
It’s fun to wax nostalgic and think you remember every detail of your favorite 80s movies, but it’s a lot harder when you try to work your way through a challenging trivia quiz. If you want to give yourself an advantage, expand the content below and have a look at some example questions. If you want to see our 1980s movie trivia questions with answers, though, you’ll need to complete the test above.
1980s Movie Trivia Questions
- What was Raymond and Charlie’s surname in ‘Rain Man’?
- Which isn’t a rule for taking care of Mogwai?
- What candy does Elliot use to lure out E.T.?
- What was the name of the computer that took over the world in ‘Terminator’?
- What city does Ferris explore in ‘Ferris Bueller’s Day Off’?
- Who asks to borrow underpants in ‘Sixteen Candles’?
- Which apocalyptic action franchise was rebooted in 2015?
- What year could you first call the Ghostbusters?
- Which Indiana Jones movie was released in 1984?
- What is Doc Brown’s first name in ‘Back to the Future’?
- How long did ‘Sixteen Candles’ take to write?
- How many films in the ‘Halloween’ franchise were released between 1980 and 1989 inclusive?
- Who produced ‘Romancing the Stone’?
- What movie brought us the term ‘bunny boiler’?
- What Miyazaki animated movie captured hearts in 1988?
- Gelflings are a race from which 1983 movie?
- What was the name of the child actor who portrayed Danny in ‘The Shining’?
- Which movie shows a small town learning to dance again?
- Which 1982 horror has its villain communicate with the family’s daughter through the tv set?
- Which 1980 movie declared “Don’t Call Me Shirley!”
- Who directed ‘Pee-Wee’s Big Adventure’?
- Who was in detention for skipping school in ‘The Breakfast Club’?
- What was the name of the office building in ‘Die Hard’?
- Who are Lydia’s parents in ‘Beetlejuice’?
- Which isn’t a song on the ‘Labyrinth’ soundtrack?